Look, we’re really not trying to take your money so we can “live better” at your expense. Both of us are committed to sharing what we do because there’s stories to tell! Things to show, and people to introduce you to. The world is full of The Odd, help us find it, share it and let you experience it!
This is a commitment. Things are changing.
SupportJust a small donation to help support The Odd
- Thank you for your Support!
"I like what you folks are doing!"You came, you saw, you are following and returning to see what's up!
- You will recieve a personal thank you from Julie and I.
- I know, sounds cheesy, but it matters!
OddficianadoYou are a keen eye and ear of the Odd!
- Wow! Thank you! Really!!
- You will be sent a personalized “Thank You”
- …and link to the “Back Room” with an opportunity to create an account for Odd Realities.
- With that account, you will recieve “Subscriber Content” that other Visitors will never see, or you will get it long before anyone else does!
- This account will be valid for One Year.
- For 10 bucks! That’s it!
LifetimeHere's the big jump!
- Want to become a Contributor? Or just want to really get some keen benefits?
- Yes, it’s a jump. Yes, it’s an investment and a commitment – on our part and yours! But look at what you get:
- Take part in upcoming podcasts (Skype, video, etc.)
- Write your own posts
- Contribute video and audio
- Get a LOT of things, in process and behind-the-scenes, before anyone but us get’s it?
- How about some help getting your own Site up and running, using the same Framework Collin uses?
- Very simple, cost effective, easy to use/maintain! And it’s beautiful!
- *I will help you – I won’t “do it for you”, but I will teach you what you need to know to get started — for that single, Lifetime, donation to The Odd!
- *There are limits to this, of course – I do this type of thing for a living, but I mean it, you will get help and have questions answered!
Donate to the Odd...
Want to just donate any amount you feel is appropriate and don't care about any incentives or benefits? We're not gonna stop you! Please do!